50% OFF – Daily Deal -Greenpan Dubai White 16cm Stainless Steel Covered Non- Stick Saucepan- Valid From 25- 27 April 2014.
Our health is the most precious thing we have. GreenPan™ is passionate about healthy cooking. We launched our ceramic coated pans in 2007, and have seen millions of consumers joining the ceramic revolution. GreenPan™ has changed the material which families across the globe cook with, and will continue to invest in healthy technologies.
-Easy to use
-High-Quality non-stick with patented Thermalon ecological coating
-Good contact with food, the surface does not stick
-No risk of over-heating
1) Important Safeguards
Read all safety information carefully and thoroughly before using this product!
– Do not allow children near the stove while you cook.
– To avoid injury always use caution when handling hot pots.
– For safety reasons never leave cookware unattended while in use and make sure the handles do not extend over the edge of the stove.
– Do not allow handles to extend over a hot burner, because the handles could get hot.
– The handles of your cookware are constructed to minimize heat transfer. Nevertheless, lids and handles may become hot during prolonged cooking. Use caution when removing lids or lifting with the handles. Touch lightly to be sure the handles have not become hot. Use oven mitts or potholders if necessary.
– Always use oven gloves when removing pans from a hot oven.
– Where Bakelite handles or stainless steel handles with silicone are fitted or glass lids are used always check their temperature resistance before using in an oven.
2) Usage Guide
Before First Use:
– Remove all packaging materials and labels (please recycle rubbish properly)
– Wash in warm soapy water; rinse and dry thoroughly with a soft cloth.
Recommendations in order not to warp your GreenPan™ product:
– Do not preheat on a high setting.
– When preheating a pan, never leave it un-attended.
– Do not allow the pan to boil dry.
– Do not put hot pans under cold water immediately.
Recommendations for energy-saving and best cooking and frying results:
– Cook on a burner that is approximately similar in base diameter to that of the pan you have selected.
– When cooking on gas, adjust the flame so it does not flare up the sides of the pan.
– Use low heat to warm foods, simmer or prepare delicate sauces.
– Heat settings are very important. Lower heat settings are not only good for energy-saving but also avoids the pan becoming too hot. The nature of ceramics is to hold and distribute the heat more effectively, helping some protein-rich foods cook more quickly.
– For energy-saving, do not use your dishwasher to clean your cookware.
Recommendations for best food release:
– Always start with a clean pan. Wash carefully with a soft cloth or sponge and be sure that you have removed all traces of cooking oil and food before you store your pan.
– Remove food from the refrigerator 10 minutes before you intend to cook or fry.
– Do not drop the pan on the floor, and take care not to wrap or bend the pan as this may deform the ceramic non-stick coating, resulting in loss of non-stick properties.
– Remember to pre-heat your pan and allow the oil to heat for a minute before you add food to the pan.
– If food sticks to the pan during cooking, add a small amount of water to the part of the pan that the food is stuck to. Adding moisture will create a burst of steam that should lift any food stuck to the pan.
– Note: After a while it is normal that non-stick properties will reduce. This process can be accelerated by prolonged exposure of the non-stick surface to high heat during cooking owing to carbonisation of food and oil. The patented Thermolon™ non-stick technology can withstand accidental over-heating up to 450°C/850°F for short periods, which is a safety feature. This means that if you do accidentally overheat your pan, no toxic fumes will be released. Moreover, the coating itself will not blister or peel. When the non-stick starts to fade, the thick high density ceramic undercoat allows the pan to be used just like cast iron enameled pans Cooking oils and fats:
-We recommend to use oil or butter. Remember, some oils and fats burn at lower temperatures.
Fats and oils work in various temperature ranges. We recommend olive oil or coconut oil; they are healthier and have a relatively high burn point.
– Because of the excellent heat conductivity of your pan and the Thermolon™ layer, food and oil carbonize very rapidly. So always cook on low to medium heat and only use high heat for searing or browning.
– Do not use oil sprays. These sprays cause residue build-up that is difficult to remove from all types of cookware.
– When applying oil, always give the oil a nice even rub onto the surface of the pan.
– Never use metal utensils on any non-stick surface. Plastic, rubber or wooden utensils are recommended to prolong the life of the pan.
– Do not cut food whilste it is in the pan.
3) Care and Cleaning:
– Allow the pan to cool and then clean it thoroughly after each use.
– Plunging a hot pan into water can cause irreparable warping.
– Your GreenPan™ product is very easy and convenient to clean. In the case of dishwasher use, the non-stick properties of ceramic non-stick coatings can be broken down by the hardness of the water and aggressive alkaline detergents that are commonly used in a dishwasher. To preserve your pan we recommend that you simply wash it in warm, soapy water. Rinse and dry with a soft towel or kitchen paper.
– Do not use steel wool or nylon scrubbing pads. For best results, clean with a soft cloth or sponge.
– Do not use oven cleaner or any cleaner that is abrasive or which contains chlorine bleach.
– Do not gouge the non-stick-coating. If black deposits form on your non-stick coating this is likely to have resulted from prolonged exposure of the non-stick surface to high heat during cooking with fats and oils which can break down. This can create carbonized oil and fat films. These factors will accelerate the loss of non-stick performance. If this happens then empty any loose food, partly fill the pan with warm water and let it come to a quick boil. Then turn off the stove and leave it to cool. After cooling the burnt food should be easily wiped away. For tougher burns, soak the pan in soapy water for a few hours followed by patient rubbing with a soft cloth. Do not use any abrasive cleaners, harsh scouring pads or steel wool as this will damage the non-stick.
– Always ensure the pan is clean before you store it.
Click the link to view the video
–> LINK 1
–> LINK 2
–> LINK 3
Click HERE to view the promotion.