70% OFF – House Of Presentation – The Best Deal For Online Shopping – Promotion – La gourmet Shogun Starter Non Stick Wok And Saucepan With Glass Lid ( 32 x 8cm Wok With Glass Lid + 16 x 7.5cm Saucepan With Glass Lid ) – Valid Till 1 May 2015
La gourmet Shogun Starter Set Features
– 32 x 8cm Wok With Glass Lid
– 16 x 7.5cm Saucepan With Glass Lid
– ILAG Corflon non-stick coating from llag AG, Switzerland
WHY BUY LA GOURMET SHOGUN COOKWARE
Since the inception La gourmet was built on the twin core principles of ‘Conserve Energy’ & ‘Healthy Living’.
Shogun by La gourmet gives you the Assurance of Safety & a gurarantee of a finely crafted cookware that provides convenience & healthy cooking.
i) ENERY SAVING – the excellent heat conductivity of the cookware reduces the amount of time & energy needed to cook.
i) SWISS BRAND OF NON-STICK TECHNOLOGY-ILAG DURIT NON STICK meets the high Safety Standards and Quality Assurance, ILLAQ AG, Switzerland has been producing non-stick since 1971 & complies with all major International Regulations with regards to Food Contact ( US FDA APPROVED)
ii) LOW FAT HEALTHY COOKING.LESS OIL = HEALTH
* 2 YEARS WARRANTY ON MANUFACTURING DEFECTS
* SPECIALLY DESIGNED THICK GAUGED BODY
This ensures an excellent conduction of heat & helps to avoid warping & other issues.
* CLEAN THE COOKWARE
* Please clean the cookware thoroughly with dish drop & a non-sctrach sponge.
RINSE & DRY
COAT THE COOKWARE
Coat the cookware with some cooking oil & season over low heat for a few minutes switch off flame. Set it cool & wide clean with kitchen towel. The cookware is ready to use.
LOW TO MEDIUM FLAME
The die-cast body of the Shogun non-stick cookware has great heat conductivity, so please use low to medium heat. Start with medium flame & turn to low flame once cookware is hot.
OVERHEATING EMPTY COOKWARE
Do not overheat an empty cookware over high flames as it can cause damaged to the non stick coating & silicone over a period of time. Just heat & cook immediately.
A brand from USA
– After use, please clean interior with dish drop & non-scratch sponge.
– For stuboorn stains or burnt food please put some water & dish drop inside the cookware & boil on small flame to loosen stubborn stains. Remove, wash clean & dry.
– Always clean the exterior of the cookware with dish drop & non-scratch sponge. If stains is on the exterior of the cookware wash immediately. Do not burn the stain over the flame as this will cause the stain to be infuse in to the exterior cookware & will be difficult to remove. However this will not influence the performance of your cookware.
Click HERE to purchase from our online store houseofpresentation.com