59% OFF – Daily Deal – Scanpan Classic 3 Step Knife Sharpener Pull Through Sharpening – Offer Ends On 29 March 2014.
The Scanpan Knife Sharpener has taken the best qualities of tungsten, diamond and ceramic to create the perfect knife sharpener. The first tungsten edge restorer redefines the shape of the edge of your knife, creating a perfect blank to put a finer edge on. It will also remove any small nicks and burrs on your edge. The second diamond sharpener takes a little bit of metal off your knife, thinning the blade edge to lessen the resistance when cutting. The final ceramic sharpener polishes the edge in to the finest of edges making your knife ready for use. Once you have used this sharpener you will never go back to blunt knives again!
– 3 Step Knife Sharpener
– Keeps your kitchen knives in excellent working condition
– Tungsten Sharpening: Regenerates the knife blade
– Diamond Sharpening: Sharpens the knife blade
– Ceramic Sharpening: Hones the edge for everyday use
– Sturdy design
– Designed in Denmark
– Colour: Black and Silver-tone
– Dimensions: (L) 20cm x (W) 7.5cm x (H) 9cm
– Range: Classic
– Brand: Scanpan
– This product comes with a 10 year limited Scanpan warranty
– Package Contents
1 x Scanpan 3 step knife sharpener
– Place the 3 step knife sharpener on a flat surface.
– To keep the knife sharpener steady, firmly grip the handle with one hand.
– Hold the knife with your forefinger on the back of the knife, and place the knife blade vertically into a groove and move the blade back and forth with slight pressure 15 or 20 times, or as necessary. No heavy pressure is necessary.
– For blunt knives (12 months or older without sharpening) use steps 1, 2 and 3.
– Every 2 to 3 months use steps 2 and 3.
– For everyday use step 3.
Click HERE view the video.
Click HERE to view the promotion.