67% OFF – Daily Deal – La gourmet® Summer 24cm X 8cm 18/10 Stainless Steel Casserole with Tempered Glass Lid – Valid From 22- 24 April 2014.
La gourmet® is committed to help protect our planet by producing products that promote a healthy lifestyle while helpingto preserve the environment. La gourmet® “Love Our Planet” campaign is a choice that La Gourmet has taken to focus on products that are Eco-friendly.
Marks Of Quality
It isn’t easy to choose the right cookware. Besides figuring out which material offers the most versality, you must be sure the pots and pans are well- designed and safe to use. Several hallmarks distinguish good durable cookware from inferior brands.
– Cookware should be well balanced and study enough to prevent denting and warping with ordinary use.
– The bottoms should be flat, to spread heat evenly.
– Handles should be strong enough to support the cookware and comfortable for maneuver.
– Handles should stay cool throughout cooking.
– Lids should fit snugly onto the pan to avoid rumbling during cooking.
Why Choose 18/10 Stainless Steel?
– Because of its suitability for any kind of cooking method and nay type of ingredient, stainless steel is the mist versatile all purpose cookware.
– 18/10 stainless steel with its higher nckel content is nonporous and nonreactive, that is, it doesn’t corrode when it comes into contact with acidic ingredients such as lemon juice, tomatoes, wine or vinegar nor does it gives an off-taste to foods.
– Stainless steel is durable,resists denting and scratching and holds its shine even after years of cleaning.
– 18/10 stainless steel from Germany.
– 0.8mm body, 3mm 3 ply encapsulated base
– Mirror polish on both sides, glass lid + bakalite handle + knobs
– 24 x 8cm casserole with glass cover
– Riveted bakelite handle which stays cool & provides better grip
– 3 ply encapsulated base allows heat retention & even heat distribution
– Suitable for gas , electric , cereamic, halogen and induction cookers.
Use & Care
Wash in warm soap water before use. Rinse and dry throughly. Rub the entire inner surface with a thick coating of oil. Heat the pot slowly and remove from the heat source allowing to cool. Leave for several hours/ overnight. After that, wipe off the excess oil with paper towel and you can then start to use. Depending on the type of use, these preparatory processes need repeating periodically. Examine your cookware regulary including the knobs and handles to prevent them working loose.
Select heating ring to correspond with the size of the base. Adjust gas flames to suit the size of the baze. Do not allow gas flames to extend up the sides of the pot. Do not use excessive heat which may cause food to stick and dames the handles. Excessive heat may cause tinting of the exterior surface. Always preheat the pot at a moderate heat, if higher setting is necessary. Always use wooden or nylon utensils. Stainless steel utensils can be used but it will cause surface scrathes. Do not plunge hot pot into cold water, or cold pot into hot hob. Never add salt to the pot whilst the liquid is cold or baked salt in the pot as this may cause white marks or pitting. When frying fish / meat , please ensure wok and oil is hot before cooking. To avoid sticking, wait till it is properly cooked before turning to another side. To avoid food from burning, frozen food should be thawed before placing in the wok.
Never leave your pot unattended or on a hot burner as this will result in damage to the base. Do not place your pot in the oven , a microwave or under a grill. If the pot overheats, turn the heat off and allow to cool, before removing from the hob.
All 5 ply 18/10 stainless steel contains :
– 1st layer – 18/10 stainless steel
– 2nd layer – 1145 aluminium alloy
– 3rd layer – 3004 pure aluminium
– 4th layer – 1145 aluminium alloy
– 5th layer – 18/10 stainless steel /18/ 0 stainless steel
Click HERE to read La gourmet Trouble Shooting Procedure.
Clik HERE to view the promotion.
A product from U.S.A