Our health is the most precious thing we have. GreenPan™ is passionate about healthy cooking. We launched our ceramic coated pans in 2007, and have seen millions of consumers joining the ceramic revolution. GreenPan™ has changed the material which families across the globe cook with, and will continue to invest in healthy technologies.
Cooking and eating has become so much more than fulfilling a primal need. People have become aware of what they are eating and cooking has become more than preparing food. We make great non-stick pans that allow you to prepare great tasting dishes.
Starting in 2007, GreenPan™ was the first to introduce ceramic non-stick cookware into the market. GreenPan™ with Thermolon™ ceramic non-stick has given customers a whole new option when it comes to healthy cooking.
Today, GreenPan™ products can be found in retail, department, hardware, grocery, mass market and specialty stores in over 100 countries around the world.
– Completely PTFE-free.
Manufactured without PFOA.Heat resistant up to high temperatures. If you accidentally overheat your pan, even up to 450°C/850°F, no toxic fumes will be released and the coating will not blister or peel
– Use of up-cycled aluminum for the pan and up-cycled stainless steel for the handles.
– Easy, convenient and great performance:
– Thermolon™ interior provides perfect heat distribution, allowing even cooking and excellent browning, without the risk of any hot spots.
– See-through glass lid for extra convenience.
– Ergonomic stay-cool handles.
Thanks to the Thermolon™ technology, the coating acts like an insulator that retains heat, moisture and flavors. These are sealed in and give you great results when preparing food.
1 – Thermelon Ceramic Coating
Thermolon™ is the patented non-stick coating that GreenPan™ uses on its non-stick products. It is based on sol-gel technology, this is a technology in which materials are formed from small particles suspended in Solution that Gel together to form a matrix.
Thermolon™ non-stick ceramic coating is completely PTFE-free.
2- Thermelon Healthy Non Stick Technology
– Thermolon™ non-stick technology; A ceramic coating.
– Manufactured without PFOA, contains no lead or cadmium
– The Thermolon™ coating is healthy, safe and does not contain any toxic chemicals or persistent pollutants
3 – Pan Handles
-Pot and frypan handles come in stay-cool bakelite or oven safe stainless steel varities. By using the latest welding and polishing techniques we bring ergonomically designed handles that are strongly fitted to the pan. High quality rivets, screws and bonding techniques assure a safe and comfortable grip.
4- Pan Body
GreenPan™ products come in different high-end materials and shapes. The design and construction provide stability and perfect heat transfer to your cooking utensil. For aluminum bodies we use quality recycled material. The raw material is cleaned, melted and re-used.
At GreenPan™ we use the latest techniques to construct the pan base, because we know this is the secret to excellent cookware. Special forging techniques give extra strength to the cooking vessel providing perfect heat conduction. We also ensure to create an extra thick base which is beneficial for the heat distribution. To make our aluminium cookware induction compatible, we forge the induction plates on the cooking base instead of pressing them, which results in a much stronger technique.
On certain ranges we introduced the Magneto™ base, which give induction suitable frypan bases a clean look. This induction technology provides excellent heat distribution and base stability for all stovetops.
– Green Pan and your health
Healthy cooking is not only about the foods you use: it is also about the right cookware.
The patented Thermolon™ non-stick technology is heat resistant up to high temperatures. This means that GreenPan™ has an extra safety feature; if you overheat your pan, even up to 450/850, no toxic fumes will be released and the coating will not blister or peel.
– Green Pan and convience
Nowadays, cooking and eating have become so much more than fulfilling a primal need. We are aware of what we eat and cooking has become really ‘hot’. We make non-stick pans that allow you to prepare great dishes. All the products look great: premium materials in a clever design. But most of all: GreenPan™ performs!
Thermolon™ is a better heat conductor than traditional coatings. This results in superb searing and crispy frying! The excellent heat distribution also allows even cooking, which makes the food brown beautifully. It allows you to mostly cook on low to medium temperatures.
Above all, the Thermolon™ surface provides great non-stick and is very easy to clean.
GreenPan tries to produce products as responsibly as possible.
– Green Pan and environment
– GreenPan™ products are cadmium- and lead-free
– 60% less CO2 is emitted during the curing phase of production of Thermolon™ coatings, compared to the emissions during the curing phase of production of traditional coatings on an aggregate level worldwide
– We process used materials into new products to prevent waste of potentially useful materials. Therefore we use upcycled – stainless steel for the handles and upcycled aluminium for the cookware bodies.
OUR STATEMENTS CONFIRMED
Scientific information concerning the SAFETY and TOXICOLOGY of: “GreenPan™ cooking utensils and Thermolon™ anti-stick technology”
Thermolon™ has been certified by third party test labs as conforming to international regular food contact standards set by the US FDA (USA Food & Drug Administration) and the German LFGB. Moreover, the coating has been certified by the Swiss government and KTR (authoritative test institute certified by Korea Laboratory Accreditation) as conforming to their standards.
All of our non-stick products have a Thermolon™ ceramic coating.
The coating is heat resistant up to high temperatures. This means that GreenPan™ has a safety feature. If you accidentally overheat your pan, even up to 450°C/850°F no toxic fumes will be released and the coating itself will not blister or peel.
Thermolon™ is also a better heat conductor than traditional coatings. This results in superb searing and crispy frying.
– Hard Anodized body which is tougher than stainless steel
– Thermolon non-stick technology on the inside of the body
– Thermolon ™ Expert Coating
– 5 years warranty on the body for manufacturing defects. Warranty does not cover non-stick coating.
– The Hard Anodised Body gives the Non-Stick Coating additional resistance to scratches enabling the non-stick to last longer.
Click HERE to view the promotion.